Canon Printer ip2770 or other type of canon printer usually requires resetter to restore the setting to the initial. Canon printer must be reset after doing a lot of print activity. If the Canon printer ip2770 want to be reset, usually characterized by blinking orange and green alternately, and on the monitor will appear error code 5B00.
If you have experienced it. The following I will give you the way how to fix Canon printer ip2770 with error code 5B00. Have a good look at the way that I will describe below :
- Turn off the printer and the cable still attached to the printer.
- Press and hold the resume button about two seconds then Press and hold power button
- Release and press resume button again six times, resume and power indicator light will flashing alternately and the printer in reset mode. Run the software resetter for Canon printer
Insert a piece of paper in to the printer then follow the steps below :
- Run the software resetter for Canon Printer ip2770. You can download it here
- Press Set button on region
- Press Set button on Clear Ink Counter, Printer will running and printing one paper
- Press Set button on Ink Absorber Counter, you have successfully reset the printer
by following the steps above correctly, it means you have succeeded fix Canon Pixma ip2770 which had an error 5B00. I hope this simple tutorial can help you to solve your problem, thanks...